Mark,

My favorite trick is to run an existing or very basic .msi with full
logging.  Then you can search the log file for "Property(C)" and/or
"Property(S)".

To run with full logging, run from a command line:
MyMsi.msi /lv*x MyMsiLog.txt

There is also actual documentation:

And a place I've been collecting information:
http://wix.mindcapers.com/wiki/WiX_Properties

Julie Campbell
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

> Message: 2