Hello all.  I am trying to simply configure the default IIS Website and
change the default port from 80 to 8080 and the directory for the default
website to another directory used in my WiX installer.  I've been trying to
use the <iis:WebSite> commands to no avail.  If I modify any of the
properties such as Port it thinks I am trying to create a new WebSite
instead of referencing the existing one.  I also tried creating a new
WebSite but it will not start unless I stop the old site.  The format I used
for trying that was:

<iis:WebSite Id="XpAppServer" Description="Xpress AppServer"
Directory="WebSite">

  <iis:WebAddress Id="AllUnassigned" Port="8080"/>

</iis:WebSite>

Does anyone have any insite into what I am trying to accomplish?

Thanks,

Dave