Hello All:

I wanted to do something similar here. I have a set of custom actions say X,
Y and Z.
Now I want to perform a different action for every custom action when the
custom action fails.
For eg: If X fails i want to write something to registry, if Y fails I want
to delete a registry key and if Z fails
I want to create a new file on my disk.

Basically I would like to know which of my custom action failed and act
accordingly. I am relatively new to Wix so any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Vishnu