I use the following code,which invoke taskkill.exe to kill systray
application before uninstal the product.

 <CustomAction Id="StartUserExe.TaskKill" Impersonate="yes" Return="ignore"
ExeCommand= "System32\taskkill.exe /F /IM systray.exe"
TerminalServerAware="yes"/>

<InstallExecuteSequence>
<Custom Action="StartUserExe.TaskKill" Sequence="100" >Installed</Custom>
</InstallExecuteSequence>

But it throws an error when the installer/uninstaller is run..Could anyone
give me an insight on what's going wrong here?Is there any other way to do
this?