I have a CA that delete a stopped service entry from the service console as
follows

 <CustomAction Id="CA1" Property="CA1_PROP" Value="[SystemFolder]cmd.exe"/>
    <CustomAction Id="CA2" Property="CA1_PROP" ExeCommand="/c sc delete
&quot;Service&quot;" />

And a property that search for the service registry  entry:

 <Property Id="SERVICECHECK" Value="YES" >
      <RegistrySearch Id="CheckService" Type="raw" Root="HKLM"
Key="SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Name of Service" Name="DisplayName"/>
    </Property>

and its been sequenced as :

<InstallExecuteSequence>
 <Custom Action='CA1' After='InstallFinalize'>REMOVE="ALL" AND NOT
(SERVICECHECK = "YES")</Custom>
      <Custom Action='CA2' After='CA1'>REMOVE="ALL" AND NOT (SERVICECHECK =
"YES")</Custom>

</InstallExecuteSequence>

This doesn't work as expected.I want to run the CA during uninstall only if
the service registry entry is present.Can anybody help me to get it working?