Hi,

I'm having some trouble installing the JRE into a subdirectory of the install
directory (we need a certain version of JRE and don't want to interfere with
other versions).

I'm trying to do this with the following CustomAction:

<CustomAction Id="InstallJRE" BinaryKey="JREInstaller" ExeCommand="/s
/v&quot;/qn INSTALLDIR=[JRE] REBOOT=Suppress JAVAUPDATE=0 WEBSTARTICON=0
EULA=1&quot;" Return="asyncWait" />

This doesn't seem to work though.  When I run it either nothing happens, or I
get a dialog telling me about the command-line switches msiexec accepts.

JRE is the key of a Directory, and I think this might be what's causing the
dialog to appear, but even if I leave out the INSTALLDIR= command, the
installation silently fails.

Has anyone installed the JRE in this way before?

Thanks