This is probably something very simple, but seeing as I am new to wix I just
can't figure it out...

I am installing a web app on a 2008 server with IIS7.  When I run the .msi
everything seems to work properly except that a window pops up with the
message, "Cannot connect to Internet Information Server (-2147221164     )".

When I check the install directory all the files are installed correctly and
they even show up in IIS manager.  The only thing I have to do from that
point is right click my app under the default web site and choose 'convert
to application'.  After that everything works just fine.

I checked the log files and from what I can tell there are no errors...I
just don't understand why its giving me the message and how to fix it.  Any
help would be appreciated.

--
Thanks,

Chuck Hanna