Hi,

I know I've seen a few blog posts about this and how it's been fixed in WiX
v3, but that you're working on it for v2, but it seems to back in build
3.0.4207.  I get the following message:

light.exe : error LGHT0001 : Unable to load DLL 'mergemod.dll': The
specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)
Exception Type: System.DllNotFoundException

Stack Trace:
   at
Microsoft.Tools.WindowsInstallerXml.MergeMod.NativeMethods.MergeModGetClassObject(Guid
clsid, Guid iid)
   at
Microsoft.Tools.WindowsInstallerXml.MergeMod.NativeMethods.GetMsmMerge()
   at Microsoft.Tools.WindowsInstallerXml.Binder.ProcessMergeModules(Output
output, FileRowCollection fileRows)
   at Microsoft.Tools.WindowsInstallerXml.Binder.BindDatabase(Output output,
String data baseFile)
   at Microsoft.Tools.WindowsInstallerXml.Binder.Bind(Output output, String
file)
   at Microsoft.Tools.WindowsInstallerXml.Tools.Light.Run(String[] args)
Binder temporary directory located at
'C:\Users\me\AppData\Local\Temp\khxhpgly'.
Validator temporary directory located at
'C:\Users\me\AppData\Local\Temp\i6vv_t07'.

Where can I get my hands on this magical DLL and where should I put it.

Thanks!