-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Pierson
Lee
Sent: Thursday, June 19, 2008 2:46 AM
To: General discussion for Windows Installer XML toolset.
Subject: [WiX-users] IIS7 App Pools and Wix

Hi,

I noticed that with Application pools in IIS7 there is a new feature,
namely Application Pool Authentication mode. It can either be Classic or
Integrated. With all the wix installations I've done, it will only set
to classic and now I'm being asked to ensure that this is set to
Integrated.

Is there currently a way to do this? Is it being added to the next
version of Wix?

Thanks
Pierson