Justin and I talked about this and our best guess is still that something
didn't get installed properly. If you haven't already, can you try uninstalling
WiX and installing it again?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Chandra Vuppala
Sent: Thursday, July 17, 2008 10:14 PM
To: General discussion for Windows Installer XML toolset.
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] VS 2005 problem with Wix 3.0.4311.0 version

These are steps i followed while insatlling wix 1. ProjectAggregator2.msi 2.
Wix3.0.4311 3. Restated the machene

Now i have opened new project, but it is showing blank in the solution
explorer, by default it hasopened wxs file.

Thanks &  Regards,
Chandrashekar vuppala
M-9908298419
Oakton Global Technology Services Centre (India)  Results Driven. When Business
& IT Matters