From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jason Ginchereau
Sent: Monday, September 08, 2008 10:25 AM
To: General discussion for Windows Installer XML toolset.
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] using a Variable for Plaform setting causes undesired
build warning

>> adding a new solution platform type = "x64"
Yes, that is the recommended approach. Use the VS Configuration Manager tool to
add an x64 platform to the project, and optionally an x64 solution platform.

When using that method, if you need to check the current platform within the
WiX source code, the corresponding variable that's autogenerated during the
build is $(var.Platform).

-Jason-