From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Neil Enns
Sent: Thursday, September 11, 2008 1:53 PM
To: General discussion for Windows Installer XML toolset.
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] what setting causes current wix build output to land
in bin\$(Configuration)\en-us versus bin\$(Configuration) where it always used
to land

Sorry, my mistake. I looked at my changes to the WiX build process and you'll
get the different output locations any time you have a localized build (one
that has .wxl files in it).

What are you trying to do in your Pre- and Post-Build steps? Depending on what
you are doing there may be existing things in the wix.targets file you can
leverage (much like VS does) to make small tweaks to your targets that work
with the output file locations.

Neil