From: Wong Shao Voon [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, October 05, 2008 9:52 PM
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [WiX-users] Problem using WiX tasks(MSBuild task)

Hi guys,

I got the error as below,

2>Project "d:\xx\xx\Installer\MakeInstaller.proj" (default targets):
2>Target BuildInstaller:
2>  d:\xx\xx\Installer\MakeInstaller.proj(43,9): error MSB4067: The element
<sources> beneath element <candle> is unrecognized.
2>Done building target "BuildInstaller" in project "MakeInstaller.proj" --
FAILED.
2>Done building project "MakeInstaller.proj" -- FAILED.
2>Build FAILED.
2>d:\xx\xx\Installer\MakeInstaller.proj(43,9): error MSB4067: The element
<sources> beneath element <candle> is unrecognized.
2>    0 Warning(s)
2>    1 Error(s)
2>Time Elapsed 00:00:00.01

My MS Build task is attached as MakeInstaller.proj in this email, it is just a
very short XML.

Please help!

Thank you!

Best regards,