Jason,

I see this in my build output, and it does look like it is using
SfxCA.dll from the x64 directory:

Compile complete -- 0 errors, 9 warnings
"C:\Program Files\Windows Installer XML v3\bin\..\sdk\MakeSfxCA.exe"
"C:\iVantage\NightlyBuild\trunk\Src\iVantageWiX\ManagedCustomActions\obj
\x64\Debug\ManagedCustomActions64.CA.dll" "C:\Program Files\Windows
Installer XML v3\bin\..\sdk\x64\SfxCA.dll"
"C:\iVantage\NightlyBuild\trunk\Src\iVantageWiX\ManagedCustomActions\obj
\x64\Debug\ManagedCustomActions64.dll"
"..\..\..\ExternalLibraries\log4net.dll;..\..\..\ExternalLibraries\x64\M
icrosoft.AnalysisServices.DLL;C:\Program Files\Windows Installer XML
v3\SDK\Microsoft.Deployment.WindowsInstaller.dll;..\..\..\ExternalLibrar
ies\x64\Microsoft.ReportingServices.Interfaces.dll;..\..\..\ExternalLibr
aries\Microsoft.SqlServer.ConnectionInfo.dll;..\..\..\ExternalLibraries\
Microsoft.SqlServer.Management.Sdk.Sfc.dll;..\..\..\ExternalLibraries\Mi
crosoft.SqlServer.Smo.dll;..\..\..\ExternalLibraries\Microsoft.SqlServer
.SqlClrProvider.dll;..\..\..\ExternalLibraries\Microsoft.SqlServer.SqlEn
um.dll;..\..\..\ExternalLibraries\Microsoft.SqlServer.SqlWmiManagement.d
ll;C:\iVantage\NightlyBuild\trunk\Src\Reporting\bin\SpectrumHR.Reporting
.dll;C:\iVantage\NightlyBuild\trunk\Src\Utility\bin\Debug\SpectrumHR.Uti
lity.dll"
Searching for custom action entry points in ManagedCustomActions64.dll
    Loaded dependent assembly: C:\Program Files\Windows Installer XML
v3\SDK\Microsoft.Deployment.WindowsInstaller.dll

CheckSqlConnection=ManagedCustomActions64!ManagedCustomActions.CustomAct
ions.CheckSqlConnection

FillDatabaseComboBox=ManagedCustomActions64!ManagedCustomActions.CustomA
ctions.FillDatabaseComboBox

SetPropertiesFromXml=ManagedCustomActions64!ManagedCustomActions.CustomA
ctions.SetPropertiesFromXml

SetLastIIS7SiteId=ManagedCustomActions64!ManagedCustomActions.CustomActi
ons.SetLastIIS7SiteId

EncryptProperties=ManagedCustomActions64!ManagedCustomActions.CustomActi
ons.EncryptProperties

DecryptProperties=ManagedCustomActions64!ManagedCustomActions.CustomActi
ons.DecryptProperties

RestoreAnalysisServerBackup=ManagedCustomActions64!ManagedCustomActions.
CustomActions.RestoreAnalysisServerBackup

RemoveAnalysisServerDatabase=ManagedCustomActions64!ManagedCustomActions
.CustomActions.RemoveAnalysisServerDatabase

CheckSMTPConnection=ManagedCustomActions64!ManagedCustomActions.CustomAc
tions.CheckSMTPConnection

CheckReportingServices=ManagedCustomActions64!ManagedCustomActions.Custo
mActions.CheckReportingServices

CheckCustomerIdLicenseKey=ManagedCustomActions64!ManagedCustomActions.Cu
stomActions.CheckCustomerIdLicenseKey

CopyFiles=ManagedCustomActions64!ManagedCustomActions.CustomActions.Copy
Files
Searching for an embedded UI class in ManagedCustomActions64.dll
Modifying SfxCA.dll stub
Copying file version info from
C:\iVantage\NightlyBuild\trunk\Src\iVantageWiX\ManagedCustomActions\obj\
x64\Debug\ManagedCustomActions64.dll to
C:\iVantage\NightlyBuild\trunk\Src\iVantageWiX\ManagedCustomActions\obj\
x64\Debug\ManagedCustomActions64.CA.dll
Packaging files
    ManagedCustomActions64.dll
    log4net.dll
    Microsoft.AnalysisServices.DLL
    Microsoft.Deployment.WindowsInstaller.dll
    Microsoft.ReportingServices.Interfaces.dll
    Microsoft.SqlServer.ConnectionInfo.dll
    Microsoft.SqlServer.Management.Sdk.Sfc.dll
    Microsoft.SqlServer.Smo.dll
    Microsoft.SqlServer.SqlClrProvider.dll
    Microsoft.SqlServer.SqlEnum.dll
    Microsoft.SqlServer.SqlWmiManagement.dll
    SpectrumHR.Reporting.dll
    SpectrumHR.Utility.dll
MakeSfxCA finished:
C:\iVantage\NightlyBuild\trunk\Src\iVantageWiX\ManagedCustomActions\obj\
x64\Debug\ManagedCustomActions64.CA.dll
ManagedCustomActions64 ->
C:\iVantage\NightlyBuild\trunk\Src\iVantageWiX\ManagedCustomActions\bin\
x64\Debug\ManagedCustomActions64.dll
========== Build: 1 succeeded or up-to-date, 0 failed, 2 skipped