I just tried upgrading to build 3.0.4624.0 from 3.0.4014.0, and I
noticed that my setup projects won't build anymore.  VS 2005 compains
about the wix.targets file.  The compiler reports back that 'The target
"link" does not exist in the project in the error list, but there don't
appear to be any details in the output view.  If I try to view the
project property pages in VS, I also get an error on the Build and Tool
Settings pages (Value does not fall within the expected range).  If I
load wix.targets (in program files\MSBuild\Microsoft\Wix\3.0) I can see
a couple of schema errors in sections like this, where it says that
CoreBuildDependsOn is an invalid child of PropertyGroup.

Has anyone else had this problem with this WiX build?  This is using VS
2005 Pro sp1.  The last build I had worked fine with these project
files-has something changed in the wix.targets file?

<PropertyGroup>

<CoreBuildDependsOn>

BuildOnlySettings;

PrepareForBuild;