Hi,
    I am facing a weird problem when running a setup built using wix. I have
three custom actions which I need to be executed. Two of them are in a 'dll'
and don't require elevated privileges in Windows Vista and so I am executing
them in Immediate mode. The third one is the main executable of our product,
which I want to be run after the installation and with elevated privileges. So,
to provide elevated privileges I need to specify Execute='deferred' and
Impersonate='no'. So, I am doing just that. I am also scheduling the action
before 'InstallFinalize'. On doing so, the product is getting installed
correctly and also the executable is getting executed with elevated privileges.
But, just before closing down, the MSI is generating an error 2762 which means
the deferred custom action needs to be scheduled between InstallInitialize and
InstallFinalize. But, I am doing just that and still its producing that error
message.

    Please let me know what should I do to stop getting that error message.

Thanks.
Sudripta.