Hello Everyone,

I am trying to remove a registryentry which is under HKCU.

<Component Id=3D"RemoveLicenseAgreementRead"
Guid=3D"{0A820032-635B-4f23-AF53-F1832F866525}">

<CreateFolder/>

<RemoveRegistryKey Action=3D"removeOnUninstall" Root=3D"HKCU"

Key=3D"Software\Test\LicenceAgreementRead"/>

</Component>

This throws an error during compilation LGHT0204: ICE57: Component
'RemoveLicenseAgreementRead' has both per-user and per-machine data with
a per-machine KeyPath.

The installer is not creating the registry entry during installation.
Someother application is doing that, so I cannot give
"createAndRemoveOnUninstall" option during its creation.

Please help me with this...

Thanks and Regards,