From: David KILLICK [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2008 11:04 AM
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Votive (3.0.4318.0) with VS2005

Is anyone able to help me with this ?

Votive is listed in the "Product details" section of the WiX entry of
the VS2005's "Help / About MS VS ..." pop-up dialog that lists
"Installed products". Here's the snippet I see ...

    Windows Installer XML   Version 3.0
    Votive - Windows Installer XML (WiX) Toolset, Version 3.0.4318.0

So is this a Votive bug I'm dealing with rather than a dev env setup
problem ?