Hi,

Heat doest not generate componentGroups as part. instead all the
Componentref included in a Feature.
I have one more question

1) Is there any option to exclude specified directories or files when we use
Heat ?
2) I have Main .wxs file for my product which have other components to
Create Databases, and Create Virtual Directories using WIX Extensions. How
do i merge the Generated .wxs file into Main file ?

Thanks
Maheswaran Selvaraj.