Hi all.
I have a set of MSI installation files that ware compiled from different
version of WiX (v3)
My question is, is there a way for extracting the complier (WiX) version from
the MSI ?
And I mean any possible way ... ORCA / VBScript / windows installer DLL etc' ?

Best wishes

--Roy

It's all in the <head />

This electronic message may contain proprietary and confidential information of
Verint Systems Inc., its affiliates and/or subsidiaries.
The information is intended to be for the use of the individual(s) or
entity(ies) named above.  If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized
to receive this e-mail for the intended recipient), you may not use, copy,
disclose or distribute to anyone this message or any information contained in
this message.  If you have received this electronic message in error, please
notify us by replying to this e-mail.