I have a custom actions file which is dependent on that system file. There is
one custom action which executes before 'ExecuteAction'. I can defer the
execution of that custom action till before 'InstallValidate' but not later
than that. So, as my custom action file depends on that system file, I need to
be installing that system file before executing that custom action or msiexec
will fail to load that custom actions dll.

Thanks.
Sudripta.

Sudripta Nandy (Sarangsoft Corporation) wrote:
> In my wix project, I need to install a file into the 'system' folder before
> 'ExecuteAction' action.

That's not supported. Why do you think you need to do that?

--
sig://boB
http://joyofsetup.com/