Hi All,

I am in the process of making the necessary changes to my installer to
make it support a major upgrade.

I have found several resources describing the creation of a major
upgrade, and I think I understand at least for the default instance of
my product, how to write the Wix required to make this work.  However,
in my application I have supported multiple side by side installations
through the use of embedded transforms created by the Wix nodes
<InstanceTransforms> and <Instance...>.

Is there anything that I need to do differently in the creation of a
major upgrade installer so that it will work correctly with transformed
instances of my original install?

Thanks in advance,

Amy

Amy Rosewater

SPECTRUM Human Resource Systems Corporation

707 17th Street Suite 3800

Denver CO, 80202

303.592.3403

arosewa...@spectrumhr.com