Hi

I am developing a 64 bit MSI... I have specified the following line of code in
Package Element.
 <Package Id="{ED3C0658-E414-4fdc-ACBC-03FB3A6EE069}" Description="Microsoft
Entity Manager" InstallerVersion="200" Compressed="yes" Platform="x64" />

In all the RegistrySearch when I use Win64=Yes it does not result the correct
results but when I remove this it searchs perfectly .
 <
<
Key="SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Microsoft SQL
Server\SharedManagementObjects\CurrentVersion"
Name="Version"Type="raw" Win64="Yes">RegistrySearch>Property>
</
</

Would like to know, if we specify Platform="x64" , will all the Registry Search
evaluate to search in 64 bit Registry and there is no need to use Win64 in
RegisrySearch Elements..

Please let me know if this is the expected behaviour

Thank you
AnweshiPropertyId="SMO_X86">RegistrySearchId="SMOX86Path"Root="HKLM"