Hi,

I'm running heat (WiX 3.0.4923.0) to harvest some DLLs.  I don't have the
version that I was using before, but I know it was working before I had
upgraded sometime in the Fall.

I noticed that Programmable is being ommitted:

   <RegistryValue Root="HKCR"
Key="CLSID\{5A5DBDF3-10F1-43D1-AA51-CDE7EDFA0321}\Programmable" Value=""
Type="string" Action="write" />

This key existed in our December build, and now, in many more places in the wix
file for many DLLs, RegistryValue elements who's key is Programmable are no
longer there.  I believe keys ending with Control may also be affected.  Is
this related to this ticket?
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=642714&aid=1888456&group_id=105970

Thanks,

Roy