From: Robert O'Brien [mailto:robert.obr...@microsoft.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 08, 2009 4:19 PM
To: 'tomtr...@artizan.com'; 'General discussion for Windows Installer XML
toolset.'; Kiran Challa
Cc: Dmitry Frenkel
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] is it a bug that iis:WebSite doesn't locate presence
of existing website using just the Name attribute value versus port settings?

Thanks this helps.  Currently Kiran is testing this out to see if it provides
the iis:WebSite behavior outlined below that we are looking for.

Is there an current lkg build newer than the public wix 3 beta1 release 4805
that folks can switch to in order to ensure they have all the latest and
greatest fixes that have gone in since 4805 but still be on a known to be good
install?