Thanks for the tips guys.  We had 2 products using this.  One works fine with
the redistributable, but the other didn't like it.  So I'm going to chain
the redistributable package for the product that liked it, and we'll just
hold off for the other, until a code change.  We got an error:

Marshaler restriction: Excessively long string.

I will leave to the developers to update accordingly and then our plan is to
use the redistributable.

Thanks!

Roy