I assumed you were using a WXL file because you mentioned "that my project
isn't loading my localization file."
A localization file (WXL) is required if you use loc variables in your setup
source: IE !(loc.xxxxxx).
A localization file is also required if you use an extension (like
WixUIExtension) that uses loc variables and are building a language that is not
included with the extension.  en-US is included with WixUIExtension.
-Eric
> Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 11:55:54 -0400
> From: james.macdiar...@eds.com
> To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
> Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Localization file
>

> Do I have to have a localization file if this is only going to do en-US
> and inhouse?  When I do a search for localization I'm not seeing
> information on how to include the wxl file.

HotmailĀ® has a new way to see what's up with your friends.