From: Brian Rogers [mailto:rogers.br...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2009 7:30 PM
To: General discussion for Windows Installer XML toolset.
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Some general questions about Wix

Rahul,

Yes, as Neil mentioned look into the -cg command line switch where you
can
set a static component group. This will nest all your <Component/>
element
references inside a <ComponentGroup/> which you can then reference under
<Feature/> using <ComponentGroupRef/@Id/>.

Thanks,

Brian Rogers
"Intelligence removes complexity." - Me