Hi All,

I have a Wix (v 3.0.48130.0) installer which when I run it does NOT
result in a registry key that I was expecting.  The key is the infamous
HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\[ProductCode]
key.  Does anyone know why running an installer msi would result it not
having this registry key written for my application?  I have never
needed to explicitly do anything (that I know of) to get this key to be
written in the past.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Amy

Amy Rosewater

SPECTRUM Human Resource Systems Corporation

707 17th Street Suite 3800

Denver CO, 80202

303.592.3403

arosewa...@spectrumhr.com