From: Neil Sleightholm [mailto:n...@x2systems.com]
Sent: 13 July 2009 14:42
To: General discussion for Windows Installer XML toolset.
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Setup upgrade needs to care for 4th part of
versionnumber

The perfect solution would be for Windows Installer to understand 4 part
version numbers like every other system on the planet :-)

One other point, I schedule RemoveExistingProducts after
InstallValidate, it gets a bit more messy if this is not the case.

Neil

Neil Sleightholm
X2 Systems Limited
n...@x2systems.com <mailto:n...@x2systems.com>