From: John Stevenson-Hoare [mailto:john.stevenson-ho...@ffei.co.uk]
Sent: Monday, 3 August 2009 5:21 PM
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Help: 'Error 26201.Error -2147467259: failed to create
SQL database'

Hi Michael,

Thanks for all your help in trying to resolve my issue.

In the end I had to give up on trying to understand the cause. I did try
downloading the source but could not build it with the tools that the make
file says that I need. There were just too many compile errors and too
little time to try to understand why.

In the end our business partner took my SQL scripts and included them
directly in to an InstallShield setup and this now works.

You win some, you lose some!

Regards,
John