From: little.forest [mailto:little.for...@ymail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 26, 2009 09:04
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [WiX-users] How to add a dialog box when uninstall

Hi,

We're using WiX 3.0. How to add a dialog box when uninstall?

We'd like to ask the end user if they want to delete their settings files in
AppData\Company\Product folder. If the answer is Yes, then we'll need to
delete that folder. And we only want this dialog box showing up when
manually uninstall by either click the uninstall shortcut or from ARP in
control panel. We do NOT want this dialog showing up when the user doing a
major upgrade(installing a higher version, the old version is uninstalled).

Thanks.
/Brian

boot with the All-new Yahoo! Mail.  Click on Options in Mail and switch to
New Mail today or register for free at http://mail.yahoo.ca