From: Dan Vasilov [mailto:d...@rms.ro]
Sent: Friday, October 09, 2009 11:04
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [WiX-users] Custom action type 19 displays message over the
"Welcome" dialog

Hello,

 We have a Wix-based setup that must meet a set of pre-conditions. The
conditions are properly checked, however the error message is displayed over
the "Welcome" dialog. We've tried to edit the UISequence and show the
Welcome dialog only when the specified conditions are met, however the error
message is still displayed after the Welcome dialog is shown.

  Do you have a suggestion where to look for a solution?

Dan