I am trying to get the header and port for the default website. My
application fails its install using wix if the user has changed the
port or header to something that is not the default. How do I go about
getting this information in Wix?
I see that I can use wildcards for
the IP address, but Port and Header do not allow this right? I can get
the values using a vb.net module , but how do I pass back the value
from a vb.net module to a custom action?

Below is within the product tags:

What I have now:
  <iis:WebSite Id="DefaultWebSite" Description="Default Web Site" >
      <iis:WebAddress Id="AllUnassigned" Secure="no" IP="*" Port="80"
Header=""/>
  </iis:WebSite>

I get Failed while processing WebVirtualDirs. (-214724894) error if the Port or
Header is not set to the defaults or is not set correctly... Help!