From: Sebastian Brand (Instyler Software) [mailto:wix+us...@instyler.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 19, 2009 10:27 AM
To: General discussion for Windows Installer XML toolset.
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Feature selection and CustomAction commandline

The INSTALLTYPE property will contain the values "CompleteServer",
"CompleteDatabaseServer" or "CompleteWorkstation" after the selection was made.
You can either change these values to 1,2,3 or create three SetProperty control
events, one for each install type:
 <Publish Property="NEWPROP" Value="1">INSTALLTYPE="CompleteServer"</Publish>
Put these Publish elements before the first <Publish> element of the
Next-Button.
Then use the [NEWPROP] in your ExeCommand attribute for running the custom
action.

Best regards,
Sebastian Brand

Deployment consultant