On Mon, 28 Dec 2009 08:30:58 -0000
"Sean Farrow" <sean.far...@seanfarrow.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi:
>
> Is it possible to build one msi package that runs natively on both
> 32and 64 bit setups using Wix? If yes how wouldthis be done? If no is
> it possible to set pre-processor defines with the votive ui for
> specific configurations?

No, it's not possible. See
http://blogs.msdn.com/astebner/archive/2007/08/09/4317654.aspx for
a discussion of a solution.  It's also been discussed on this list too.

The installer I created recently creates both x86 and x64 MSIs -
you can see the sources at
http://www.bluestop.org/viewvc/repos/sctpDrv/wix/

--
Bruce Cran