Hi everybody,
we have more products sharing the same shared libraries and I'd like to
clarify some things, before I proceed.

1) Shared component between two products using same KeyPath and same Guid.
- From earlier discussion I understand this is the proper solution and
in my tests everything works perfectly.

2) "Shared component" between two products using DIFFERENT KeyPaths, but
SAME Guid.
- I've read
http://blogs.msdn.com/heaths/archive/2009/12/21/about-shared-components.aspx
, but I don't understand if it is supported solution or just one which
works, because it needs to work for compatibility reasons.
- How should I solve this issue, if the MSIs are authored to use same
KeyPaths, but the user is allowed to change the Target Directory
independently for each install?
Example:
- ProductOne and ProductTwo both use SharedLib.Dll with same Guid;
- ProductOne installs the SharedLib.Dll in FolderOne
- ProductTwo installs the SharedLib.Dll in FolderTwo

3) "Shared component" between two products using SAME KeyPaths, but
DIFFERENT Guids.
- I understand the library would get overwritten using the versioning
rules. Will this properly work for uninstalls? I need both products to
work when the other gets uninstalled.

BTW: For updates we are using Major Upgrades.

Thank you for clarification.
Ondřej Zarevúcky