I'm using the WDK to build a C++ custom action DLL that gets included
in my MSI that I create using WiX 3.5.  The problem I've come across is
that the WiX headers are located in C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows
Installer XML v3.5\SDK\inc, and the WDK doesn't appear to recognise
long filenames.

I've tried adding $(WIX)SDK\inc both with and without
quotes to the 'sources' file, but the only thing that works is using
C:\PROGRA~2\WINDOWS~1.5\SDK\doc.  I'd rather not use that because it'll
be wrong on 32-bit Windows.

Does anyone know a way around this to avoid hard-coding paths that
other developers are going to have to change for their machines?

--
Bruce Cran