From: Rajendra Magar [mailto:rma...@newfrontieradvisors.com]
Sent: Thursday, 25 February 2010 5:45 AM
To: 'General discussion for Windows Installer XML toolset.'
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Problem installing a .NET installer-based service
using InstallUtilLib.dll

Michael, thank you for your insight. Is there a built-in property that I can
use that will automatically resolve to the right account name depending on the
target platform? If I have to define this property myself, is there a way to
automatically set its value depending on the target platform?

Thank you,
Raz