Hi,

While trying to do this I got into the problem of setting the correct
condition. So in my case I want a specific file, that it's NOT installed
by the installer, but later created by the user, to be deleted only on
uninstalls - not upgrades, not repairs or modifies. What condition
should I use? Is (NOT UPGRADINGPRODUCTCODE) enough or should I also
combine it with REMOVE="ALL"?

[code]
<Component Id="MyRemoveConfFile" Guid="GUID">
<RemoveFile Id="MyRemoveConf" Name="*myapp.conf" On="uninstall"/>
<Condition>NOT UPGRADINGPRODUCTCODE</Condition>
</Component>
[/code]

Is this enough (having On="uninstall" and (NOT UPGRADINGPRODUCTCODE))?
Or the conditioning should be more extensive taking in account that it
should happen only on real uninstall (not installs, not upgrades, not
repairs or modifies)?

Thanks,
Viv