Hi ,

my all of my setups are developed in wix 3.0.5419 with visual studio 2008.
Now we are upgrading to visual studion 2010.
what are the steps i should follow to work with visual studio 2010?
can we use wix 3.0.5419 with visual studio 2010?
when i try to install wix on visual studio.. it is giving as follows.
http://n2.nabble.com/file/n4889570/sshot-1.png
what is the reason for that?
where can i download votive for visual studio 2010?

 any suggestions are appreciated.