Hi Rob,

Update on the issue.

I upgraded to WiX 3.5 build 1616. This works fine as it worked in the build
1526. It installs the database and run the SQL scripts.

Comparison of log files shows that “Doing action: InstallSqlData” is missing
in the MSI built with WiX 3.5 Build 1602.

Thank you.
Regards,
Asiri Wanigarathne

http://www.asiri.name