Hi Rob,

I looked at the Directory table of the resulting MSI with SuperOrca
and MergeRedirectFolder's Directory_Parent = "myProd".

The problem was the sample I sent you did not replicate a bug that I
had in the real merge module. I prematurely closed a directory.

But now that we are on the topic, could you please look at:

http://odd-staff.blogspot.com/2010/05/wix-meaning-of-mergeredirectfolder.html

and comment on the need for MergeRedirectFolder? The example given in
the WiX documentation

http://wix.sourceforge.net/manual-wix2/authoring_merge_modules.htm

does not relate to MergeRedirectFolder. Is MergeRedirectFolder no
longer relevant?

Thank you.