Yes, but nothing free I'm aware of :)

We use "IRMakeBootstrap" that is a component of MSI Factory
(http://www.indigorose.com/products/msi-factory/) - you don't need to
use MSI Factory, the bootstrapper is a self-contained component that
can be integrated into any build process. Unfortunately an MSI Factory
license is $500 and they don't appear to offer the bootstrapper as a
standalone product.

For us the license was well worth the cost when compared to developing
something in house. At that stage dotNetInstaller wasn't on our radar
(or regularly mentioned on this list for that matter, I first heard
about well after we migrated) so we started looking at free solutions,
commercial solutions or developing something in house.

The trial version is completely functional as far as I could tell the
only difference is a message box saying that it was created with a
trial license when running the bootstrapper.

One of these days I'll get around to seeing if dotNetInstaller will do
what we need, but what we've got is working so it's not a high
priority ;)

Sascha