Kevin

All you need to know about ICE and more....

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa369554%28v=VS.85%29.aspx

Chris

On 01/25/2011 04:11 PM, Kevin Burton wrote:
> I think I figured it out. I was confused since this link was about adding a
> shortcut I thought that the registry value had something to do with adding a
> remove shortcut. Which after some experimentation I found that the registry
> key has nothing to do with. What are the ICE test that you refer to? Looking
> at this page
> http://wix.sourceforge.net/manual-wix3/create_an_uninstall_shortcut.htm
> I see no reference to ICE tests.
>
> Kevin Burton
> Senior Software Engineer
> BUYSEASONS
> 262-901-2000 Office
> 262-901-2312 Fax
> kev...@buyseasons.com

>>> 7D85B17F234682FCB1D7916A797]
>>> "ProductName"="Bsi WebServices"
>>> "PackageCode"="34C74D484BB32C140A1D3766499CFCD3"
>>> "Language"=dword:00000409
>>> "Version"=dword:02000000
>>> "Assignment"=dword:00000000
>>> "AdvertiseFlags"=dword:00000184
>>> "InstanceType"=dword:00000000
>>> "AuthorizedLUAApp"=dword:00000000
>>> "Clients"=hex(7):3a,00,00,00,00,00
>>>
>>> [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Installer\Products\77A86
>>> 7D85B17F234682FCB1D7916A797\SourceList]
>>> "PackageName"="DebugBsiServices.msi"
>>> "LastUsedSource"=hex(2):6e,00,3b,00,31,00,3b,00,43,00,3a,00,5c
>>> ,00,54,00,65,00,\
>>>    6d,00,70,00,5c,00,00,00
>>>
>>> [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Installer\Products\77A86
>>> 7D85B17F234682FCB1D7916A797\SourceList\Media]
>>> "1"=";"
>>>
>>> [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Installer\Products\77A86
>>> 7D85B17F234682FCB1D7916A797\SourceList\Net]