Alternatively you can use the BinaryWrite CA from
http://msiext.codeplex.com/ to extract binaries from a binary stream

http://code.dblock.org/Source/msiext/1.2/Docs/_msi_binary_8h.html#ae1b642e8fa3ad62c069a7a76eb90f688
should be the direct link to the CA documentation.

DTF should have some functionality to process  binary streams. As I
assume you are german speaking did you consider Andreas Kerl "Inside
Windows Installer 4.5" chapter 4 Deployment Tools Foundation or his
code samples available at http://www.microsoft-press.de/ . They are a
good intorduction when starting coding in DTF. But I'm not sure
whether he discusses binary streams.

Alternatively check out WiX sources and their good code samples esp.
src\DTF\Samples\ManagedCASampleCAs.cs below
session.Log("Testing record stream extraction...");

Regards
Tobias