Does anyone have a fix or workaround for registering COM components
that are dependent upon other type libraries being registered?  Due to
the way heat is harvesting (via registry redirection) the changes, the
other components will not be available. About the only thing I can think
of is to add an option to heat to add a list of dependent modules as a
parameter to heat.  Then in the code we would need to preload all those
dependents, load our file to harvest, register the dependents and our
harvest file, and then unregister our dependents.  This should result in
a close to pure image of what our module changed (assuming the dependent
modules do clean up everything they add).

Thoughts?

Jacob