From: Michael Osmond [mailto:mosm...@baytech.com.au]
Sent: Thursday, March 10, 2011 5:08 PM
To: General discussion for Windows Installer XML toolset.
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] C# Custom Action questions

Hi Kevin

I think your error that it can't find the CA is in the call

        private static bool CheckCredentials

Should be something like:

       [CustomAction]
        public static ActionResult CheckCredentials(Session session)

The class it is a member of also needs to be public.

Note you need to get the credentials out of properties.

Michael