I need to deploy files in both C and D drives. For example File A goes to drive
C and File B goes to drive D. I know that Wix allows you to have only one root
directory. Is there any way I can accomplish this?

I know that one solution is to set C as the root directory in the Wix Xml and
deploy files that go to C directory through the Wix Xml. The files that have to
deployed to D directory then have to be deployed through a custom action.

However I want to avoid using Custom Actions and want to deploy files to both
(C and D drives) using the same Wix Xml.

Pramod DSilva

Software Engineer

Philips Healthcare

The information contained in this message may be confidential and legally
protected under applicable law. The message is intended solely for the
addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any use, forwarding, dissemination, or reproduction of this message is
strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender by return e-mail and destroy all copies of the