Hi,

Assume this is a limitation of textbox element in Windows Installer
(comp. e.g.
http://windows-installer-xml-wix-toolset.687559.n2.nabble.com/multiline-edit-control-type-td4176815.html
).

The only point to ensure a better usability here from my point of view
would be to make the edit wider
<Control Id="DatabaseConnectionParamsInput" Type="Edit" X="9" Y="82"
Width="351" Height="15" Property="DBCONNECTION_STRING" TabSkip="no"
Multiline="yes">

                                <Text>{32767}sadfsaddfsdfasfsadfsfs asdf asdf
asd fasd f
sdf sdf sadf sda fas fsd fsd fg sadfasdf sadfsd</Text>

                        </Control>

or make the whole Windows Installer dialog containing this input form
wider. Additionally you could e.g. create a C# DTF Custom Action to
retrieve such a property in a wider dialog.

Regards
Tobias